Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Lovely Baby Shower

These three girl's hosted a lovely baby shower @ The Vintage House 
for one of their dear friends who was having her first baby...
They chose to have additional tables set up to accommodate 
a sit-down dining experience for their guests, serving sweet and savory crepes...buffet style.
 The Vintage House does not really require much decorating for events 
that are hosted here...it is already very sweet and girly...
We do, however, encourage our guests to "make it their own" by adding their own special touches...this archway is the perfect spot to hang a personal banner that is specific to the event that is being held. 
 This vintage iron crib, which is part of the furnishings of the house, 
lends itself for a special place to display gifts for baby...

 Kalyn, one of the gals who hosted this baby shower, has her own business of creating beautiful invitations and stationary...Lilah Paper...and made these darling labels to add to the treats that were to go home with the guests.
 Our guests of The Vintage House are welcomed to use our treasure trove of
 lovely vintage ironstone dishes, serving ware, silverware, whatever is on hand to help create a 
beautiful, warm and charming experience... 
Needless to say...this momma-to-be was very pleased!


~
If you would like to learn more about how you can 
host your own event @ The Vintage House, 
please feel free to contact me...
If you would like to take a "peek" inside, 
I'd be happy to meet you there anytime!

Lauri Meyers
(913) 963-2985
vintagehouse7612@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete